How to set the time
To set your watch, you need to gently pull the crown out where you will feel it click into position 1. Twist the crown to move the hands of the watch and keep twisting until the time is correct. Push the crown back into the watch to start the movement. It is important to keep the crown pushed in when in storage to stop any water or dust entering the inside of the watch as this will harm the mechanism.
How to adjust the strap
1. Place the watch on your wrist and push the tail of the strap through the buckle.
2. Pull through to tighten until comfortable and use the buckle tongue to secure into the hole. Tuck the tail into the loops to avoid them catching on anything.
If you are between 2 holes, we would recommend using the looser hole to avoid stretching the material.
Some of our watches have self-removable links, where you can adjust the length of your bracelet at home.
Turn the watch over and lay it on a soft surface to avoid scratching the face.
1. Lift open the clasp on the link.
2. Unhook the link from the bracelet so the bracelet separates.
3. Lift open the next clasp on the link.
4. Unhook the link from the bracelet.
5. Re-attach the bracelet by hooking the clasp through the link and snapping shut. Store the spare link in your watch box
If your watch does not have any self-removable links we would recommend you take the watch to a local jeweller who will be able to adjust the bracelet for you.
Our mesh bracelets are designed so you can adjust the length at home.
1. Turn the watch over and lay it on a soft surface to avoid scratching the face.
2. Pop open the clasp so that it can move freely along the bracelet.
3. Carefully place the watch on your wrist to measure where the clasp should sit. If the clasp slips off the bracelet, feed the tail through the clasp and remeasure.
4. Place the watch face down the soft surface and push clasp down until it shuts.
How to clean your watch
If you get any dirt around the face of the watch, use a soft lint free cloth to gently wipe away any debris. Dirt can gather around the back of the watch, if a cloth can't remove this then try using a damp cotton bud to reach smaller areas. Never submerge the watch into water to clean as this can damage the movement. It is best to avoid cleaning products as these can be abrasive towards the materials used in your watch and can damage or change the appearance of the watch.
Cleaning leather Watch Straps
It's not recommended to immerse leather in water as this can damage the leather and dry out the strap. We would recommend wiping away any dirt with a soft cloth or spot cleaning marks with a damp cloth when necessary.
Cleaning metal Watch Straps
To clean a stainless steel strap, use a damp cloth or cotton bud to remove any dirt or debris but do not submerge the watch in water.
If your watch has a plated metal strap, use a dry soft cloth to remove any debris. Using a damp cloth or any cleaning products can damage plated metals by eroding the plating and changing the colour.
How to store your watch
Your watch will be delivered in a watch box; we would recommend storing your watch in the box when you are not wearing it to prevent any damage. Try to keep your watch in a cool, dry place and avoid leaving your watch in direct sunlight, as this can cause discolouration to the strap and can reduce the life of the battery.
How to change your battery
We always advise to take your watch to a jeweller and never recommend changing a battery yourself. When you open the case of your watch, you risk dust, debris and water entering which can cause damage to the internal parts of the watch. It is also vital to ensure the watch case is put back on correctly otherwise the face of the watch will begin to gather condensation, making it difficult to read the time, and could cause damage to the mechanism of the watch.
The movement of your watch is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase. The guarantee excludes ill-treatment and does not cover the strap, glass or battery, or any damage caused by accident or carelessness. Your watch is designed to withstand accidental splashing; water damage is not covered by this guarantee. If your watch is faulty within the guarantee period then please call customer services on 0333 240 6236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a repair or replacement. Please ensure your watch is securely packed for returning. It is important to obtain proof of postage from your Post Office when you return your parcel to us.