To find out your ring size you can either follow the simple instructions below or ask us to send you one of our free ring sizers. If you'd like to request a free ring sizer please call us on 01946 818134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pia ring size measurements:
You can measure your finger in two different ways:
- Measure the circumference of your finger by using a measuring tape around your finger, ensuring it slides easily over the knuckle. Mark the tape at the point where it overlaps.
- Use our size chart to find your ring size.
- Top tip: always measure your finger at room temperature. If the conditions are too cold your finger will be smaller; if too hot your finger will be larger.
- Do not use a piece of string or thread as this will follow the contours of your finger too closely and record an incorrect size.
- Measure one of your own rings across the inside edge of the ring in millimetres.
Use the diagram below to find your size
- When you print, ensure that your printer is set to print without scaling, or you may not get an accurate result.
For any questions or advice, please do not hesitate to call us on 01946 818134 or email us at email@example.com.